JAYSHREE REFINED CORN OIL
Jayshree refined corn oil is rich in essential fatty acids i.e. omega 3 and omega 6 which our body cannot produce but are essential to keep blood pressure in control as well as also helps in reducing LDL cholesterol level.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF JAYSHREE REFINED CORN OIL
- Corn oil is quite a healthy oil because it is composed mainly of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs ) and low on saturated fat. It is also used in skin care and hair care.
- Sweet tastes make a pleasurable experience.
- Corn oil is a source of polyunsaturated fats, which helps not to increase cholesterol levels.
- It is a good antioxidant due to its high content of Vitamin E.
- Refined corn oil is edible, shelf stable and has a light color.
- This oil is especially useful to eat directly in salads, to prepare mayonnaise or used in cooking.
- 5 -Litre Tin
ALSO AVAILABLE PRODUCT RANGE:
- 15-Litre Jar, 5 -Litre Jar, 1-Litre Bottle
Best Before 12 Months from Packaging. When stored in a dry place from Heat and Light.
- Butyro-refractometer reading at 40’C
- Refractive Index at 4ffC : 56.7 to 62.5 OR 1.4637 to 1.4675
- Saponification value: 187to 195
- Iodine Value: 103 to 128
- Unsaponifiable matter: Not more than 1.5 percent.
- Acid value: Not more than 0.50 percent.
[approx.composition per 100 gm. ]
- calorie(Energy) 900
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Protein 0 g
- Total Fatty Acids of which 100 g
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 32 g
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 52 g
- Trans Fatty Acids 16 g
- Saturated Fatty Acids <0.2 g