JAYSHREE DOUBLE FILTERED GROUNDNUT OIL
JAYSHREE DOUBLE FILTERED GROUNDNUT OIL is a perfect combination of purity, rich taste, flavour, and freshness. Since decades, JAYSHREE Groundnut Oil is prepared from superior quality peanuts that are procured from the Saurashtra region of Gujarat. Peanuts are processed without any use of chemicals thus giving JAYSHREE Groundnut Oil the wholesome taste and rich natural aroma. The oil is then double filtered and hygienically packed.
KEY FEATURES OF JAYSHREE GROUNDNUT OIL
- Prepared from superior quality peanuts specially picked for JAYSHREE Groundnut Oil
- The unique sweet natural taste for JAYSHREE GROUNDNUT Oil is because of Jayashree’s access to the finest quality groundnuts of Saurashtra region
- Natural oil extraction process without the use of any chemicals for the production of jayshree Groundnut
- Double filtered and hygienically packed for 0% impurities and enhanced shelf life.
- 100% pure and wholesome oil.
- A taste enhancer that you prepare for any dishes prepare with Jayshree groundnut oil.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF JAYSHREE GROUNDNUT OIL
- MUFA Rich
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Essential Vitamins, Proteins, and Minerals
- Cholesterol free
- Resveratrol that helps improve your nervous system and immunity
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO STORE GROUNDNUT OIL
With the fresh crop of peanut that arrives in the months of December and January, it is advisable to store Jayshree groundnut oil during this season. It has less moisture and stays fresh and consumable for 24 months so don’t just store, store the best with Jayshree groundnut oil
- 15 -Litre Tin
AVAILABLE PRODUCT RANGE:
- 15 kg Jar, 15 litre Tin, 5 litre Jar,
- 2 litre Jar, 1 litre Bottle, 0.5 litre Bottle
Best Before 12 Months from Packaging. When stored in a dry place from Heat and Light.
- Butyro-refractometer reading at 40’C
- Refractive Index at 40’C: 54.0 to 57.1 DR 1.4620 to 1.4640
- Saponification value: 188 to 196
- Iodine Value: 85 to 99
- Unsaponifiable matter: not more than 1.0 percent
- Acid value: not more than 6.0
- Bellier test Turbidity temp
-Acetic acid method: 39’C to 41’C, Net Content at 30’C
[ Approx. values per 100 grams in moisture free basis ]
- Energy 885 Kcal
- Carbohydrates 0 mg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Saturated Fatly Acids 17 mg
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 48 mg
- Polyurnaturated Fatty Acids 32 mg
- Trans Fatty Acids Omg ‘
- Vitamin E 54 mg