JAYSHREE REFINED COTTONSEED OIL
Jayshree Refined Cottonseed Oil is rich in Vitamin E. It’s light, non-oily consistency and high smoke point make it most desirable for cooking stir fry, With its less oil absorption properties, Jayshree Refined Cottonseed Oil ensures that every home-cooked meal is healthy and light. Besides having a neutral flavor, our cooking oil retains its quality even at high temperatures, making it ideal for deep frying.
KEY FEATURES OF JAYSHREE COTTONSEED OIL
- Fragrance-free oil maintains original taste and shelf life of food products.
- 100% pure FSSAI (FOOD SAFETY AND STANDARD AUTHORITY OF INDIA) certified unadulterated oil.
- The high amount of Linoleic (Omega 6) decreases bad cholesterol (LDL) and maintain overall health.
- It has a long shelf life
- Consistent Product Quality: JAYSHREE REFINED COTTONSEED OIL is cleared only after rigorous quality checks batch after batch before dispatch to ensure consistent quality.
- 15 -Litre Tin
ALSO AVAILABLE PRODUCT RANGE:
- 15 kg Tin, 15 litre Tin, 5 litre Jar,
- 2 litre jar, 1 litre Bottle, 0.5 litre Bottle
Best Before 12 Months from Packaging. When stored in a dry place from Heat and Light.
- Butyro-refractometer reading at 40’C
- Refractive Index at 40’C: 55.6 to 602 OR 1.4630 to 1.4660
- Saponification value: 190 t0 198
- Iodine Value: 98 t0 112
- Unsaponifiable matter: not more than 1.5 percent
- Acid value: not more than 0.50 percent
- There shall be no turbidity after
keeping the filtered sample at Tc for 24hours
- Bellier Turbidity Temp. test —
Acetic acid method: 19CCt021.O’C
[ Approx. values per 100 grams in moisture free basis ]
- Energy 900 calories
- Fats 100 g
- Cholesterol 0 g
- Saturated Fatty Acids 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 20 g
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 56 g
- Trans Fatty Acids 0 g